Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good day for a bike ride...

...well that's what some older gentleman said to me as I left the Buffalo Creek Parking Lot and headed towards 550. And you know what...it was a good day!!!!

Up Shinglemill, down Morrison Creek, up Tramway, CT --> Green Mountain, up Gashouse, and finally down Fuck You Baldy. Amazing. A little over 4 hours on the trail. No clouds in the sky and just a beautiful day. One of the top 3 riding days I've ever had. Buffalo Creek really is just miles of smiles.























SETTING FORTH

Being, no concern
Point of no return
Go forward and reverse
This I will recall
Yeah, every time I fall

Keep setting forth in the universe
Keep setting forth in the universe

Out here realigned
A planet out of sight
On nature drunk and high

No comments: